Thursday, 14 March 2013

For this project I had to create a title sequence for either a made up, or already existing tv show. I chose the show Grimm as the title sequence wasn't very creative and I thought I would give it a go for my own project, to do it in the way I would of liked to of seen the title sequence. 










Once all the research, and initial concepts were done I thumb nailed and then did my rough storyboard for my title sequence. These included the camera and action moves, along with my concepts which were then worked into through digital painting. Although the illustrations were added to with digital painting, I still wanted to keep the original old style illustrative feel from my research.


 




 These are the a few examples of the final stills so far. Altogether there are things that need to be tweaked with the storyboard, as well as adding written information. This will be achieved by the animatic I am currently working on and will be being uploaded very soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment