Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Finished Props

The props were coloured and finished a while ago so I apologise for the late posting of them. I tried to keep to very "old people" colours, and wanted a range of designs and colours to give a slight random mix match feel. At the same time I also tried to keep within a certain pallet, reusing the colours within the flowers. This meant that although there was variety of colour it was still uniform enough that it wasn't an eye sore or looked too separate from possibly being within the same house. I also tried to give a personal touch by giving the photoframes real pictures from old to recent. These however were turned more into graphics so they were in keeping with the animated, drawn style of the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment